Advanced Arbitration Advocacy Program
This program is only offered on-site at your organization. The goal is to train your HR and other corporate professionals how to be advocates in basic employee discipline and contract interpretation arbitration hearings.
Students must have completed either the Contract Administration Certificate, or a Contract Administration Immersion on-site, prior to taking this program. We can also customize a four to five-day program for your organization that combines Contract Administration and Advanced Arbitration Advocacy.
In the Advanced Arbitration Advocacy program, students will learn and practice how to:
- Analyze and develop a case strategy from the perspective of both parties
- Identify and prepare witnesses, documents and other evidence
- Write and make opening statements
- Present witness testimony, documents and other evidence
- Effectively conduct direct and cross examination
- Prepare and deliver closing statements
Students will have multiple opportunities to practice skills through interactive exercises, case studies and mock arbitration hearings
To schedule customized programs or for more information, contact:
Additional information about Labor Relations Customized Programs