Human Resources Certificates
The Leading Talent Optimization Certificate challenges HR professionals to think strategically, leverage their HR insight and apply decision frameworks to work collaboratively with business partners. Participants will blend theory with practice and gain a perspective on how to assess, implement and measure core organizational and human capital initiatives that enable optimal results.
- Consult business leaders on performance and productivity
- Work with senior teams and contribute to strategic planning
- Take responsibility for or involved in transformational change
- Contribute to business model designs and business alignment
- Integrate HR alignment for business functions and/or across functions
- Manage within a complex organization
- Serve as HR decision maker responsible for strategy
Unlike other HR learning options, Cornell ILR's Human Resource Management Certificate provides a curriculum of interrelated workshops that build comprehensive knowledge and skills. Students acquire the fundamental knowledge essential for the HR profession to lead them on the path to becoming HR leaders and business partners. Certificate earners will join an HR community that includes academic researchers and senior HR executives regarded as some of the best in the world.
- Benefit from a program that's practical and interactive
- Strengthen job performance and become positioned for HR excellence
- Explore ways to execute business-centric HR practices
- Demonstrate HR's value and leverage it to influence business leaders
- Lay the groundwork to develop as an HR business partner