Human Resource Management Certificate
- Six integrated workshops offered over 13 classroom days
- Complete in as little as 2 months or within an 18 month period
- Workshops are scheduled every semester in New York City*
- Instruction from experienced HR practitioners, drawing from leading academic research
- Learn through interactive case exercises and simulations
- Build networks across a wide range of business sectors
- Post-certificate resources for continuous learning and thought leadership
Combined, these workshops focus on relevant topics and issues faced at work, from talent acquisition to total rewards.
|Essentials of Human Resources||12|
|Human Resources and the Law||18|
|Performance Management and Development||12|
|Total Rewards: Compensation and Benefits
|Effective Employee Relations||12|
It is highly recommended that Essentials of HR and Human Resources and the Law be taken first.
*Certificate curriculum is available for onsite delivery for cohorts of 10 or more.