Cornell ILR offers the most comprehensive array of certificates available to professionals in the workplace. Choose from a variety of certificate programs of study, each delivering a comprehensive series of workshops carefully selected to provide you with in-depth expertise in your chosen field. Select from one of the Certificate Programs below:
- Diversity Management Certificate
- Cornell Certified Diversity Professional /Advanced Practitioner Certification
- Advanced Employee Relations and Investigations Certificate
- EEO Professionals Certificate
- Leading Talent Optimization Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Contract Administration Studies Certificate
- Collective Bargaining Studies Certificate
- Management Certificate
Workshops and Units Needed
Most certificates require at least 60 units. See each certificate's detail page for specific requirements.
- one-day workshop = 6 units
- two-day workshop = 12 units
- three-day workshop = 18 units
Length of Time to Complete a Certificate
All required workshops for each certificate must be completed within 18 months.
While it is not necessary to officially enroll in a certificate program, if you participate in a Cornell workshop and intend to apply it toward earning a certificate, then please do let us know.
Applying a Workshop to More Than One Certificate
In general, a workshop's units may be applied toward only one certificate. Exceptions are noted in each certificate's description.
The Certificate Award
When you complete the final workshop in your chosen curriculum, you will be awarded a framed Cornell ILR certificate that attests to your achievement.