Metrics that Matter: How HR Analytics Impact the Bottom Line HR414
To engage executive and line managers into making smart decisions about their human capital, HR needs to leverage their data effectively. When equipped with metrics and dashboards that are properly designed and easy to interpret, HR can provide managers data that will not only improve operations, but to create systemic advantages.
This workshop will introduce participants to a business-oriented approach to metrics that links the data analyzed to the organization's bottom line and positions HR as a business partner.
- Identify your organization's key business drivers and translate them into human capital metrics
- Create new insights with current data
- Design specifications for an HR dashboard
- Identify and employ different data presentation methods/li>
- Avoid the common pitfalls of implementing human capital metrics in an organization
Who Will Benefit:
HR Professionals who manage, design, or communicate the results of HR data collection.
Jeremy Shapiro, Executive Director, HR Data and Insight within Morgan Stanley's Human Resources team, works to leverage human capital data into actionable management insights. Mr. Shapiro writes and speaks on human capital analytics topics, including co-authoring Harvard Business Review's October, 2010 cover article, "Competing on Talent Analytics" and the book Ultimate Performance, (Wiley 2007) which discusses how to convert HR data into management action.