Ethical Considerations for HR Professionals HR206
Not currently offered
This program currently has no scheduled dates. Find out more about how this program can be offered in-house at your organization.
Cover-ups and money laundering, insider trading and outright theft, corrupt practices, and conflicts of interest in the private sector. Misappropriation of public funds, lavish and unauthorized spending, conflicts of interest, and illegal practices in the public sector. Oftentimes, HR professionals are caught squarely in the middle, needing to maintain their organizations' ethical standards while achieving business goals.
- Examining Individual vs. business ethics
- Recognizing corporate compliance and legal issues
- Addressing the culture-value gap
- Understanding the complexity of creating ethical standards within global organizations
- Building organizational responsibility (social, community, and environmental concerns)
- Ethics in action (what would you do if?)
- Key questions to determine if your decisions are ethical
- Tips for designing effective ethics initiatives
Who Will Benefit
All HR professionals