Executive Master of Human Resource Management (Online)
Our Executive Master of Human Resource Management* program is ideal for high-potential human resource professionals who have 8+ years of experience.
This selective 15-month program will give you the advanced knowledge and skills you need to move into senior HR roles, and enable you to develop and execute human capital strategy on a global scale.
Because much of the coursework is delivered online, you can complete this program from anywhere in the world — without interrupting your career.
For those with 8+ years experience
Online format with an on-campus component
Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR) is recognized worldwide as the leading educator of HR professionals. Our Executive Master of Human Resource Management program features:
- a comprehensive curriculum
- three one-week sessions of on-campus instruction
- faculty who are regarded as the world’s leading HR experts
- groundbreaking research that shapes today’s HR practices and policies
- an intimate cohort of fewer than 50 high-potential candidates
- Cornell ILR’s extensive network of successful HR alumni
Our inaugural class begins in May 2015 — and this is your opportunity to be part of it. Learn how to apply, find information about tuition and fees, and read our frequently asked questions. Determine your eligibility for the program by completing our convenient pre-assessment.
*Students who complete this program will earn an Executive Master of Professional Studies in Human Resources degree from Cornell University.