The Global Labor Institute organizes forums and conferences that bring union leaders from around the world to meet with union leaders and activists based in the United States to discuss and debate issues of international solidarity, workers rights, climate change, green jobs and global justice.
To date, the Global Labor Institute has organized over 100 conferences, forums and seminars. Thousands of trade unionists have attended the Institute events and trade union leaders from more than 25 countries, mostly from the global South, have shared their ideas and experiences with union leaders and activists in the US.
Featured Past Events
Other Past Events- 2009
- U.S. Labor Delegation at COP 15
December 10 - 19, 2009
- Jobs, Justice, Climate: A Rally of Labor and Environmental Movements
September 21, 2009
- Labor Leaders Climate Forum Retreat II
July 14 - 15, 2009
- Introductory Training for Unions on Climate Change and Green Jobs
June 30, 2009
- Discussion with Jyoti Macwan of SEWA in India
June 12, 2009
- Discussion with Martin Khor of South Center
May 15, 2009