Freedom of Association
What is freedom of association?
- C87 - Freedom of Association Convention, 1947
- C111 - Discrimination (Employment and Occupation) Convention, 1958
- ILO reports on freedom of association and the right to organize in member countries: 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, and 2000.
- ICFTU report on labor rights violations in the world, 2005.
- Summary Report: Third Party Complaint Regarding Cimatextiles, Guatemala (FLA, 2007)
- Interim Summary Report: Third Party Complaint Regarding Hermosa Manufacturing, El Salvador (FLA, 2006)
Monitoring Guidelines: Human Rights First's measuring guidelines.
- El Salvador: Deliberate Indifference: El Salvador's Failure to Protect Workers' Rights (Human Rights Watch)
- Philippines: WRC Assessment of Easy Group (WRC, 2005)
- adidas: Statement regarding working conditions at supplier factories in El Salvador (2004)
- adidas: Response to the Oxfam Australia Report on factory working conditions in Indonesia
- Nike: Nike commissions Verité to investigate a contracting plant in Mexico (2001)
- Chiquita: The IUF/COLSIBA—CHIQUITA framework agreement (ILO, 2001)
- Mattel: Mattel audit report for contracting businesses
- Levi Strauss: Jeans with Justice: One Stitch at a Time (Sweatshop Watch)