Catherwood Library has partnered with WebArchivist.org on a pilot project to archive seventeen web sites once a month for a duration of one year. With the assistance of ILR faculty members, these sites have been identified as important to the study of the effects of globalization on the workplace.
Web sites have emerged as important vehicles for communication, particularly to those engaged in grassroots campaigns. It is our hope that by archiving these sites, researchers today and in the future will have access to important information that will have otherwise been lost.
The Globalization Web Archive will go live in the next few months.
Sites we are archiving (the links below currently lead to live pages):
- Cato Institute
- Cato Institute Center for Trade Policy Studies
- Centre for the New Europe
- Citizens for a Sound Economy (CSE)
- Fair Labor Association
- Jobs at Fair Labor Association
- Freedom Works
- Joint Initiative on Corporate Accountability & Workers' Rights
- The Globalization Institute
- Heritage Foundation (Trade and Economic Freedom site in the Research section)
- Human Rights First
- Human Rights Watch
- International Labor Rights Fund
- Sweatshop Watch
- UNITE H.E.R.E.
- Workers Rights Consortium