Economic and Social Justice
Our goal is to capture, preserve, and make available to the public online reports and other materials (primary sources) documenting negotiations, organizing, and campaigns carried out by organizations whose objective has been to defend workers from the worst effects of globalization and to ensure that economic and social justice go hand in hand with growth. Content wil be continuously added, as new material becomes available online.
Because of copyright regulations, this page only includes the full text of material that is in the public domain or for which we have received specific permission from the organization sponsoring the documentation.
- American Vulture Campaign. UNITE-HERE, June 2007.
- Country reports: Clean Clothes national coalitions and projects, February – June 2007, Clean Clothes Campaign
- Clean Clothes Newsletter No. 23, May 2007, Clean Clothes Campaign
- Indian supplier of Euro/US Brands Gags Rights Activists, February 2007, Clean Clothes Campaign
- Supporting Mexican Garment Workers at the Tarrant Ajalpan Factory. Sweatshop Watch, June 2006.
- Anti-Sweatshop Activists Demand Responsibility from LA-based Companies Profiting from Deadly Factory. Sweatshop Watch, April 2006.
- Sweatshop Watch Newsletter. Spring, 2005.
- Sweatshop Watch Newsletter.Summer 2005.
- Workers’ Rights Advocates Respond to Recent Garment Sweeps: Enforcing Labor Laws Must Be More Than Just a “Photo-op.”Sweatshop Watch, August 2005.
- Garment Worker Advocates to Release Unprecedented Study Evaluating California’s Landmark Anti-Sweatshop Law. Sweatshop Watch, September 2005.
- Study Reveals Lax State Enforcement and Widespread Corporate Disregard of California’s Landmark Anti-Sweatshop Law. Sweatshop Watch, September 2005.
- Sweat-Free Shopping Gains Momentum. Sweatshop Watch, November 2004.