Sample Custom HR Development Program Designs
ILR Executive Education can create custom programs designed to fit your organization’s unique HR development and business goals. Below are general descriptions of different program designs used by various client partners.
- Topic modules forming a core, mandatory development program aimed at the transition to key HR management levels. Consisting of multiple two-day programs taking place over several years.
- Complete HR learning curriculum for employees at specific levels in the HR organization. Program executed two times per year with different audiences, over multiple years. Consisting of week-long programs held at U.S. and international locations.
- HR development program for rising HR managers and directors from international company, held every two years with new attendees. Consisting of week-long residence programs on the Cornell campus with site visits to regional and New York City area businesses, with executive speakers.
- Learning consortium with four permanent members. Consisting of three-day programs held annually at various U.S. locations, founded on best-practice sharing around issues identified by the consortium.
- Single engagement, week-long strategic HR development program for selected HR leaders aimed at organizational development and alignment challenges.
Sample Program Block Schedules
Use the links below to view sample block schedules of custom programs. Keep in mind that these are generic examples—offered to provide a visual representation of selected ways partners have chosen to structure their customized HR development training.