ILR Online Webcast
November 11, Online
Optimizing Performance, Inspiring Innovation and Driving Growth in a Complex Economic Environment
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2010
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 pm (ET) - Please connect 10 minutes prior to the live event.
This webcast is FREE of charge
Webcast Link or
In order to participate in the webcast you will need:
- Computer access with a high speed internet connection and
- Internet Explorer browser is required with Microsoft Windows media player installed.
- Mac users need to install the Silverlight plug-in.
- The required browser is Internet Explorer. Please visit this website to test your connection prior to logging on to the event: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu/techServices/services/multimedia/SystemRequirements.html
In this live webcast, Chris Collins, ILR associate professor of human resources and director of the Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies (CAHRS), and Michael Serino, executive director, ILR Human Capital Development, will have a conversation about the role of HR in supporting growth and innovation at a time when organizations are dealing with significant workforce challenges. Topics to be covered include:
- Finding the right leadership and technical talent in the U.S. and emerging markets.
- Re-engaging a workforce affected by burnout, stress and the impact of the economic downturn.
- Retaining the most critical talent to drive organizational growth and innovation.
You’ll gain insight on important issues and best practices that will help your organization build an effective global workforce and get the most out of your people in these changing economic times.
Cornell ILR School