Hess Oil Company, London, England
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) is a Fortune 100, global independent energy company with 14,000 employees in more than 16 countries.
The primary role is to learn and provide Support to the HR Managers supporting a client group with Hess Exploration and Production. In addition, the role would be to support Project leaders who are working on various HR initiatives, from annual calendar programs to specific projects.
Support to Clients:
- Provide support to the HR Manager designated for the Commercial & New Business Development global teams in generalist HR related matters such as:
- New hires and onboarding
- Selection preparation
- Analytical support to annual processes (eg. Compensation, Performance and Development, Talent Management)
- Assist with implementation of the global on-boarding program
- Assist the Learning & Organizational Effectiveness specialist in the implementation of the Development framework within E&P Europe/Eurasia
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management
- Ability to facilitate, organize and manage multiple jobs at once
- Ability to write professionally
STIPEND: To be determined.