Listed below are all the forms you will need to apply for an ILR credit internship. Each form is presented in Microsoft Word and as an editable PDF. To use the editable PDF you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9 or higher. You can download it free at this URL: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Open the PDF or Word document and save it with a new file name which includes the form number and your NetID, i.e. CIP1ab123. Then open your new file, edit it and save it. You can email the forms to Brigid Beachler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE DO NOT USE PDF FORMS AT THIS TIME! WE PREFER THAT YOU SUBMIT YOUR MATERIALS USING THE WORD DOCUMENTS. --THANK YOU.
- Preliminary Student Information Form CIP 1
- Student Information, to be forwarded to sponsors CIP 2
- Application CIP3
- Confidential Information Agreement and Acceptance of Internship Assignment
- Off-Campus Address and Registration Confirmation CIP 5
- Internship Program Plan CIP 6
- Student's Evaluation CIP 7
Additional forms you may need: