Register online by selecting the course below or download our registration form.
Contact: Traci Morse, ADR Program Manager, email@example.com.
All workshops can also be delivered as on-site training or a program can be custom designed to meet your organizations needs. Please contact us for more information: 607-255-9298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
June in Ithaca, NY:
- Employment Law Mediator Training Program, June 17-21 (Ithaca, NY)
August in Ithaca, NY:
- Building Your Career as a Workplace Neutral, Aug 14-16 (Ithaca, NY)
This Fall in NYC:
- Labor and Employment Arbitration Award Writing, Sep 11-13 (NYC)
- Ethics in ADR, Oct 14-15 (NYC)
Additional Classes available in Labor Relations:
- LR101 – Effective Discipline: Best Practices in a Unionized Environment (Instructors: Martin Scheinman/Mike Wittenberg)
- LR104 – Increasing Effectiveness in Arbitration (Instructor: Martin Scheinman)
- LR311 – Fundamental Negotiation Skills (Instructor: Sally Klingel)
- LR312 – Interest-Based Bargaining Strategies and Structures (Instructor: Sally Klingel)