Register online by selecting the course below or download our registration form.
Contact: Traci Morse, ADR Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workshops can also be delivered as on-site training or a program can be custom designed to meet your organizations needs. Please contact us for more information: 607-255-9298 or email@example.com.
This Fall in Phoenix, AZ:
- Deliberation and Award Writing in Labor Arbitration, Sep 18-19 (AZ)
- Building Your Career as a Workplace Neutral, Nov 6-7(AZ)
This Fall in NYC:
- Labor and Employment Arbitration Award Writing, Sep 11-13 (NYC)
- Ethics in ADR, Oct 14-15 (NYC)
Additional Classes available in Labor Relations:
- LR101 – Effective Discipline: Best Practices in a Unionized Environment (Instructors: Martin Scheinman/Mike Wittenberg)
- LR104 – Increasing Effectiveness in Arbitration (Instructor: Martin Scheinman)
- LR311 – Fundamental Negotiation Skills (Instructor: Sally Klingel)
- LR312 – Interest-Based Bargaining Strategies and Structures (Instructor: Sally Klingel)