Register online by selecting the course below or download our registration form.
Contact: Traci Morse, ADR Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workshops can also be delivered as on-site training or a program can be custom designed to meet your organizations needs. Please contact us for more information: 607-255-9298 or email@example.com.
May in AZ:
- Ethics in Grievance Administration and Labor Arbitration, May 16 (Phoenix, AZ)
May in NYC:
- Advanced Issues in Arbitration, May 20 (NYC)
- Ethics in Alternative Dispute Resolution, May 21-22 (NYC)
- What Labor Arbitrators Need to Know About Unions, May 23 (NYC)
June in Ithaca, NY:
- Employment Law Mediator Training Program, June 17-21 (Ithaca, NY)
August in Ithaca, NY:
- Building Your Career as a Workplace Neutral, Aug 14-16 (Ithaca, NY)
Additional Classes available in Labor Relations:
- LR101 – Effective Discipline: Best Practices in a Unionized Environment (Instructors: Martin Scheinman/Mike Wittenberg)
- LR104 – Increasing Effectiveness in Arbitration (Instructor: Martin Scheinman)
- LR311 – Fundamental Negotiation Skills (Instructor: Sally Klingel)
- LR312 – Interest-Based Bargaining Strategies and Structures (Instructor: Sally Klingel)