ILR engages in practical and policy research on current issues in labor-management relations. Recent reports of interest can be downloaded below. ILR's Digital Commons houses a comprehensive repository of ILR School research, reports, manuals and other documents produced by ILR departments and programs.
- Interest-Based Bargaining in Education by Sally Klingel
- The Energy Construction Industry Gainsharing Handbook by Michael Gaffney, Ronald L. Seeber, Scott M. Sears
- Disaster Relief Medicaid Evaluation Project by Marcia Calicchia, Rose Greene, Eunju Lee, and Mildred Warner
- Los Angeles Labor Negotiations Study by Sjoberg Evashenk Corporation, Inc. and Cornell University, ILR School
- Public Sector Report with Dave Lipsky