Investigation and Fact-Finding of Sexual Harassment Complaints DR150
Not currently offered
This program currently has no scheduled dates.
A program designed for professional mediators/arbitrators as well as advocates and other employment professionals.
Program Highlights Include:
- The Relevant Law of Sexual Harassment
- The Fact-Finding Process and Its Strategic Underpinnings
- The Fact-Finding Contract and the Neutral Fact-Finder's Relationship to the Employer and Primary Disputants
- The Fact-Gathering Process
- Evaluating the Evidence
- Writing the Neutral Fact-Finder's Report
Designed and taught by one of America's leading professional fact-finders, this program features practical training, exercises, and role playing.