The Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution is...
...the nation's only program of study that targets conflict resolution in the workplace.
...interdisciplinary education, research and training in dispute resolution for students, academics, neutrals and practitioners.
...a continuation of Cornell ILR School's proud tradition of instruction in the practical use of conflict resolution skills in the workplace and beyond.
...committed to promoting diversity, cross-cultural understanding and equal opportunities.
May in AZ:
- Ethics in Grievance Administration and Labor Arbitration, May 16 (Phoenix, AZ)
May in NYC:
- Advanced Issues in Arbitration, May 20 (NYC)
- Ethics in Alternative Dispute Resolution, May 21-22 (NYC)
- What Labor Arbitrators Need to Know About Unions, May 23 (NYC)
June in Ithaca, NY:
- Employment Law Mediator Training Program, June 17-21 (Ithaca, NY)
August in Ithaca, NY:
- Building Your Career as a Workplace Neutral, Aug 14-16 (Ithaca, NY)