Getting Involved With ILR
Many employers are interested in partnering with the School to build relationships with students and to create brand recognition for their recruiting efforts. We welcome your suggestions and ideas. Some possible ways in which you can partner with the ILR Office of Career Services:
- Facilitate or present a workshop related to career development interests, such as
- The Art of Behavioral Interviewing
- Balancing Work & Life in Your Career
- Managing Your Human Resources Career Paths
- Weighing Your Options: How to Make the Best Job Choice
- Conduct mock interviews with our students for "real world" practice
- Sponsor career-related professional attire, such as portfolios or business card holders for students who complete our practice interview program
- Sponsor winter internships through our WISP (Winter Intersession) and FEX (Freshman Externship) programs
- Mentor students who are exploring career paths by offering résumé critiques and general advice
- Sponsor our annual Ice Cream Social event in September
- Participate in School and ILR Career events, such as our Corporate Career Fair (fall), Fireside Chat (diversity hosting the evening before the Corporate Career Fair), Labor Roundtable (fall), and the Social Justice Career Fair (spring).
If you are interested in learning more or discussing unique ways that your organization can partner with us, please contact Regina Duffey Moravek, Director, at 607-255-7467.
If you are interested in financial sponsorship of MILR fellowships, undergraduate student research, or making a gift to ILR, please contact: Christopher Crooker, ILR Alumni Affairs and Development, 607-255-5827, firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the Alumni web site.