Through intentional capacity-building initiatives with Cornell University and Partnership for the Public Good, there are numerous ways that students, staff, and faculty are able to participate in service-learning and civic engagement efforts in Buffalo.
Some of these opportunities include:
- High Road Fellowships Program
- ILR’s Social Sector Working Group
- Engaged Cornell/Office of Engagement Initiatives
- Youth and Civic Engagement
- Technical Programming support for Partnership for the Public Good’s Partners
- Open Buffalo Innovation Lab Public Research Fellowship
Buffalo-based collaborators include colleagues from the University at Buffalo, SUNY Buffalo State, John R. Oishei Foundation, and over 260 community partners committed to growing university-community connections.
If you are interested in promoting or locating a Buffalo-based engagement opportunity, please feel free to contact us for further information.