ILR School Visit Days
September 20 and 27 & October 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2014
Cornell University's ILR School invites prospective freshmen to visit campus this fall to discover how the program prepares you for leadership positions in business, law, government, public policy, international relations, non-profit work, human resources and many other fields.
Our Saturday Visit Day information sessions will be held on September 20 and 27 & October 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2014. The session will be the same on each date, so please register for one day only. The registration deadline is three days prior to each session.
Check-in begins at 9:45 a.m. in the lobby of Ives Hall. The program begins at 10:15 a.m. and ends at 11:45 a.m. You will then have the option to take tours of the campus and the ILR School.
This session provides you with the opportunity to hear first-hand from an advisor, a faculty member, and students about ILR’s:
- flexible curriculum
- breadth of internship, research, and international experiences
- student organizations and leadership opportunities
- diverse career paths
- admissions requirements
The session will also include an in-depth application review. We will answer many common questions about the admissions process, including:
- How do I prepare strong essays?
- What actually happens with my application once it's submitted?
- What does the admissions committee look for in an applicant?
- Should I apply for early decision?
We look forward to meeting you!