ILR School Visit Days
September 22, September 29, or October 13, 2012
Cornell University's ILR School invites prospective freshmen to visit campus this fall to discover how the program prepares you for leadership positions in business, law, government, public policy, international relations, human resources and non-profit fields.
Our Saturday information sessions will be held on September 22, September 29, and October 13, 2012. The session will be the same on each date, so please register for one day only.
Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m. in the lobby of Ives Hall. The program begins at 10:30 a.m. and ends at noon. You will then have the option to take tours of the campus and the ILR School and to speak with students, advisors and faculty.
This session provides you with the opportunity to hear first-hand from advisors, faculty and students about ILR’s:
- flexible curriculum
- breadth of internship, research, and international experiences
- student organizations and leadership opportunities
- diverse career paths
- admissions requirements
The session will also include an in-depth application review, where we will answer many common questions about the admissions process:
- How do I prepare my Cornell essay?
- What actually happens with my application once it’s submitted?
- What does the admissions committee look for in an applicant?
- Should I apply for early decision?
At ILR’s Saturday sessions, we will answer these questions and more.
We look forward to meeting you!