Listed below are all the forms you will need to apply for an ILR credit internship.
Open the Word document and save it with a new file name which includes your last name and the form number, i.e. Smith CIP1. Then open your new file, edit it and save it. You can email the forms to Brigid Beachler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Credit Internship Application consists of only the first three forms in this list. The additional forms will be completed after a student has finalized their internship placement.
- CIP1.docx Preliminary Student Information Form (DOCX, 23 KB)
- CIP2.docx Student Information Form (for sponsors) (DOCX, 24 KB)
- CIP3.docx Application Form (DOCX, 27 KB)
- CIP4.doc Confidential Information Agreement and Acceptance of Internship Assignment Form (DOC, 41 KB)
- CIP5.doc Off-campus Address and Registration Confirmation Form (DOC, 35 KB)
- CIP6.doc Internship Program Plan Form (DOC, 48 KB)
- CIP7.doc Student's Evaluation Form (DOC, 48 KB)
Additional forms you may need:
- General PACKING CHECKLIST.pdf (PDF, 35 KB)
- General predeparture checklist updated.pdf (PDF, 114 KB)
- Health Insurance Form.doc
- Internship dates Form.doc (DOC, 176 KB)
- Judicial Clearance Form.docx (DOCX, 13 KB)
- MEDEX-ID-Card-CU.pdf (PDF, 137 KB)
- Standard of Conduct Form.pdf (PDF, 143 KB)
- Travel Registry Policy.doc (DOC, 28 KB)