ILR Technology Services (ILR) Desktop Support encompasses a wide range of services. Primarily, ILR Desktop Support provides support for all ILR-owned desktop, laptop and home computers; monitors and displays; keyboards and mice; printers, external disk drives and external modems. In addition, we also administer our network and servers.
In the below pages, we have provided information to help you find answers quickly and easily. But as always, if you are unable to find an answer to your question, feel free to submit a desktop support request.
- Email & Calendaring- shared group accounts, group account permissions, calendaring and more.
- General Information - Covers a broad range of general topics including basic troubleshooting tips, file sharing procedures, and more.
- Managed Mac Support
- Printing - adding a printer, inputting printer codes.
- Remote Access & VPN - Two-Step VPN, Two-Step mobile setup, Remote Desktop.
- Software Center - Install Cornell programs yourself on an ILR Windows 10 computer.
- Spirion - Directions on how to search for deal with confidential data on your computer (Spirion was previously called Identity Finder).
- Technology Policies - Policies on hardware and software use and password creation.
- Windows 10
- Wireless Internet - Saving eduroam credentials.