ILR Technology Services provides a wide range of services to the entire ILR School community from Ithaca to the ILR Extension Offices in Buffalo, New York City and Rochester.
Not sure which service you need? Below is a brief description of each:
- Desktop Support - Desktop, laptop and home computer administration and support including peripherals; server and network administration and support
- Purchasing - Policies and procedures for the purchase of hardware and software
- Classroom Technologies - Technical equipment support and administration of all general Ives Hall classrooms (excludes Distance Learning /services/distanceLearning/index.html rooms 109 & 115 and 105 & 305 when used for DL), equipment loan including laptops & speaker phones, and conference room information
- Distance Learning - Technical support and administration of four state-of-the-art Distance Learning Classrooms (Ives 109, 115, 105 & 305)
- Computer Labs - Information on the two ILR Computer Labs