Institute for Compensation Studies Advanced Certificate in Performance Pay, Metrics and Practice Alignment
The Institute for Compensation Studies Advanced Certificate in Performance Pay, Metrics and Practice Alignment serves compensation practitioners, analysts, managers and experienced HR professionals and business partners. Courses provide in-depth instruction across a broad spectrum of pay-for-performance considerations.
Course Content Includes:
- Systems and organizational thinking in the framing of pay
- Case studies and action-learning lab exercises to illustrate key concepts
- Metrics necessary for aligning practice with strategy
- Valuable opportunities for peer-to-peer learning
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with senior faculty at Cornell University's ILR School
While each course can be taken on a stand-alone basis, the Institute for Compensation Studies™ (ICS) Advanced Certificate in Performance Pay, Metrics and Practice Alignment is given to recognize completion of the four courses in the certificate curriculum.
- Beyond Base Pay – Using Incentive and Equity to Drive Performance
- Executive, Key Talent & Superstar Pay-for-Performance
- Evaluating Performance-Based Compensation Programs: Tools and Techniques
- Optimizing Performance Pay Mix & Managing Compensation Change